We are so excited to introduce to you our Girl’s Week Speaker!
Her name is Kronk at camp, but Julene at her home in Abbotsford.
Julene has been married to Anthony for almost one year and they even met at a summer camp! They spent the summer working together at Pines, and the rest is history!
We are so excited to have Julene come and share her camp experiences as well as really speak to our Girls about what it means to be a daughter of God! We are made in His image, and so what does this mean for us ladies?
A few fun facts about Julene:
- Loves to DIY!
- Has got incredible skills with a camera
- Loves talking with people about their lives
- Cherishes time with good friends
- Read Anne of Green Gables countless times
- Needs a strong cup of coffee in the morning